Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Friend's Ebook Out Today

Gonna promote a friend's writing today.

Nan D. Arnold's second ebook, PESTO PACKING MAMA, comes out today.

It's a light entertaining read from Champagne Books. Nan calls her work Quirky Fiction for Boomers. I think it's more like hen lit. She's one of those strange people I talked about in an earlier post, but a real doll in spite of it.

You can visit her site by following the link on this blog. She's also being interviewed June 22 at http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/

Drop in if you get a chance!

3 comments:

  1. Love your friend's title - long live hen lit!

    blogspot hates me, however...only allowed to comment if I BEG - this is my LAST try...

    c u on WD humorists ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to Jan for the gift blog and to Thelisas for commenting!
    Best
    Nan D Arnold

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thelisas, blogspot hates me, too. It's a struggle to get my posts done.

    And I replied to this earlier but guess it didn't take!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!