Wednesday, October 27, 2010

TARGET

I had a Target gift card. When I used it, I had a hard time deciding between house slippers that I needed and a bra exactly like one I have and like. I'm not to the point of needing one, but after thinking about it, I bought it and not the slippers.

Reason? Whenever I go to buy a bra that I know fits and is comfortable, they no longer make that model, the store no longer stocks that brand, or they're down to 2 or 3 in sizes that might fit one of the adolescent models with no boobs. I figured while I could find one I can wear, I'd better get it.

Bet I'm not the only woman obsessing over my bra disappearing from the shelves when I really, really need to buy one.

1 comment:

  1. That happens to me and jeans a lot. I find a brand that I like and then they stop making them and then I have to find another kind after I have worn holes in mine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!