Wednesday, March 28, 2012

UPDATED REVISION for 99 Cents

My romantic suspense TREACHEROUS BEAUTIES was published years ago--and used as the basis for a TV movie--but I recently got the rights back. After updating and (since I can't resist fiddling with words) revising it, I am self-publishing it for $.99. Right now, it's up on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/Treacherous-Beauties-ebook/dp/B007P5461C/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1332979452&sr=1-2

Also on Smashwords at http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/145317

I imagine it'll take longer for Barnes and Noble, and the iTunes store to pick it up but it'll eventually be there, too.

So anyone who's read it: Don't buy it again! Anyone interested in checking out my style: This is a cheap intro.

Calista Taylor did the new cover art, and I really like it.


7 comments:

  1. Very cool! Any chance it'll be on the Kobo website? (I'm Canadian and that's my ereader format)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Jennie! Yep, it should get in Kobo about the same time it gets into the Apple and B&N stores. From what I'm hearing, another couple of weeks!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, William. I thought so, too. The designer, Calista Taylor, is just starting out.

      Delete
  3. I have a paperback of the old version but I want an ebook copy of this. :) one of my all time fave reads@

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you liked it, Theresa!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!