Monday, March 12, 2012

RELEASE DATE

I finally got the release date for my romantic mystery, THE MAN IN THE BOAT. Looks like it'll be available in MuseItUp's bookstore -- link is: https://museituppublishing.com/bookstore2/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=338&category_id=69&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1 -- on March 16th, and probably Amazon soon after that.

Muse rearranged the schedule to push up a release from one of our authors who's battling cancer. The historical romance, GARNET GALE GETS HER MAN, was due out in June but they moved it up to last week so that she could see it pubbed.

So if anyone likes romantic mysteries, my book's out this week; anyone who likes historical romance, Nan D. Arnold's book is already out on Amazon and at Muse!

6 comments:

  1. Good news for me...I can download to my Kindle in the near future. So sorry about Nan Arnold. Isn't that the pits? Cancer is the devil. I'm looking forward to reading your new book!

    Melody

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Melody! Nan's kept her sense of humor throughout and I admire her more than I can say.

      And Muse was wonderful to push her book up. The more I deal with them, the more I like them.

      Delete
  2. Congrats!! And so sorry to hear about your author friend with the cancer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cherie. There always seems to be some bitter with the sweet.

      Delete
  3. Good for you, Cheryl. And I'm sorry for your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, William. At least Nan is seeing her book pubbed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!