Friday, July 2, 2010

HOUSEWORK

I hate, loathe and despise housework.

You spend all day washing, shining, polishing, dusting and for what? So you can do it all over again in much too short a time.

One good thing about having company is that it forces me to clean house. And after they leave, I can rest easy for a few days because, hey! my house is clean! At least till the furballs stick to my feet and the crumbs invite ants and that strange mold that grows on the toilet comes back.

Guess by now you've realized what I've been doing today. Sure does put me in a foul mood.

And if there are any pollyannas out there dying to chirp, "But I love a clean house! I work a few minutes each day and never have a dirty house!," don't. I don't want to hear it. I want everyone to be as miserable as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!