Sunday, April 22, 2012

MAGIC MIRROR

As I mentioned, I'm on a diet. In the last 2-3 weeks I've lost 4-5 pounds. Yay.

So we go out of town to a family thing yesterday, and after the event, came back to the hosts' house to celebrate with food. All kinds of food. On the dining table, on the coffee table, on the counter, on the stove...

Cold cuts, cheeses, croissantes, fruit, pastry poufs, tiny eclairs, little hors d'oeuvre thingies with spinach and stuff inside... Oh it was grand! With a big cake to top it off!

I know what you're thinking. And okay, I did eat. But there was nowhere to go stand without food staring me in the face.

Besides, at our motel, there was a magic mirror. When we dressed for the event, I looked into it and darned if I didn't look slim! I called my guy over. He looked in the mirror and he looked slim, too!

Even when we got back after pigging out, we still looked slim! Then I turned from his reflection and realized that what I saw in the mirror wasn't actually the real thing.

Bummer. Wish I could have brought the mirror home.

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting!