Wednesday, January 26, 2011

PRODUCTS I USE THAT STOP BEING MADE

I've already groused about getting used to a bra and immediately being unable to find it because it's no longer being made. I know other women share my pain because I've heard 'em complain, too.

Now I find out Bath and Body Works is doing away with my flavor of choice. At least in the liquid hand soap. And I'm afraid that's a prologue to doing away with the body wash, body cream, and even cologne.

My favorite is in their signature line. I thought their signature line meant a scent would never get dropped and would always be there forever and ever. Why else would I have gotten addicted to it?

So now I have to find a new odor I like. It's hard going, believe me. I have a very picky nose.

2 comments:

  1. This happens to me all the time too. They always discontinue something that I start liking. Jeans, shoes, soaps...everything. Even pringles. What's wrong with the world?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regina, I believe men must run it. They don't have to find a new bra, a new scent, struggle to learn the new improved Word, wonder why batteries keep going dead...and I doubt they even realize the Pringles have a different taste!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!