Saturday, January 25, 2014

COOKING

Another hassle to get in. For some reason my Nav app isn't appearing at the top of my site. I've redone the stupid thing and still can't get it to show up. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, but I'm joining the crowd who hate blogger!

Anyway, thought I'd post a picture of my lemon ice box pie.

Yes, I made another one for my disappointed guy. And it was Good with a capital G!


We're rationing it. One slice a day so it'll last longer. Although my guy got enough stuff to make one more since we have another huge lemon!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, that looks good! Now I'm hungry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's three quarters gone! Saving the last for tonight.

      Delete
  2. One slice a day? You ask the impossible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've been good. Knowing I have one more lemon for one more pie helps!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!