Monday, August 20, 2012

ARC for TAXED TO THE MAX

Excited last week to open one (of two) boxes and find they contained the Advance Reading Copies for my light mystery TAXED TO THE MAX coming out in December from Five Star. This will be a hardback, but I still didn't expect such nice Advance Copies. They're like trade paperbacks.

Now I have to figure out places to send them out to for review. Five Star has already done the main ones so I must dig around and find smaller places. Can't remember if the Atlanta Journal Constitution still does book reviews or not.

Oh well. Guess I'll soon find out.


6 comments:

  1. Wohoo!! Looks great! And hardback? Ooo la, la! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, hardback! But Five Star sells mostly to libraries and educational facilities, I understand. Not one of the Big Five, but I've been super happy with them.

      Delete
  2. WAHOO! How exciting! And that looks lovely! CONGRATS!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Precy! And I forgot to mention this one is PG, unlike my ebook romances!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, William! It's supposed to be humorous but I'm concerned it may just be silly. Oh well, maybe someone will like it!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!