Monday, February 17, 2014

POST VALENTINE'S DAY, CAN SPRING BE FAR BEHIND?

I'm tired of all the cold weather and I know a lot of other people are, too. Those ice and snow pictures everyone keeps posting are bad enough. But those people on FB talking about power outages are the ones I feel for.

Not to brag, but the temps down here are back in the sixties and I'm so happy! I'm ready to be able to get our and enjoy the sunshine without feeling that chill breeze down my back.

We went for a walk and found this harbinger of spring in a neighbor's yard. (At least, I hope it's a harbinger.) A tulip tree blooming. Isn't it pretty?




7 comments:

  1. The tulip tree looks lovely.

    Spring's a long, long way off for us! Today I photographed park benches buried in snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our temps are starting to rise...if only they stay up there! I'd settle for the 50s range for now. (Where is global warming when we need it?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nature laughs at our 'global warming' warnings!

      Delete
  3. Today e were in the 50s, but then it snowed! Crazy weather! I'm so ready for spring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!