Sunday, February 9, 2014

NEW BOOK OUT

My sequel to TAXED TO THE MAX is now available from Amazon. Ebook only right now but in a few days, the print copy will be out too. And if you buy the print copy, you can get the ebook version free.

Not sure why anyone would want both but anyway, that's the deal.

Here's the cover for OVERTAXED AND UNDERAPPRECIATED. Collin Beishir designed it, using one of the pix my guy took in Old Town. Pretty, isn't it?



Whee! I see I have a review! That's exciting since I don't get many! And it's a good one!

3 comments:

  1. I saw this when he was working on it. Your guy made more valuable contributions beyond the photo, from what Collin tells me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm lucky to have a computer guru and photographer in one package! But Collin put it together!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, Cheryl! The cover looks terrific!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!