Friday, December 13, 2013

FOG

We walked down to the pier a couple of mornings ago. It was the first time we'd walked down there in a while. My guy's been a little under the weather and so we've been taking shorter walks. I'm glad he's feeling well enough to do our two-mile stint again!

The fog was unbelievable, but lovely, too. I took a couple of pix. This one shows the pier taken from the sidewalk. You can just see the end of it through the fog.





And this one is the Christmas tree at the pier park. You can see the palm trees behind but usually, you can see the Sidney Lanier Bridge in the distance behind them. Not this day!





4 comments:

  1. That first shot is very dramatic, Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was kind of eerie, William. I felt like I ought to be in a scary movie!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Norma! The fog stayed around all morning.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!