Saturday, November 2, 2013

DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME

Well, tonight is the night we have to set our clocks...

Let me think now. Spring forward in spring, fall back in autumn.

So I guess we'll be setting the clocks back tonight. That means tomorrow morning, when we get up at our usual internal time, it'll actually be an hour later.

So we could sleep for an extra hour if we like! I'm all for that!

Although to be perfectly honest, I don't know why we must go through this every year. I don't really feel we save that much energy, no matter how many early risers keep chirping they get so much more done in the summer because of the daylight savings hours.

Pooh on them.

4 comments:

  1. Changing the clocks twice a year is a pain in the butt. Pure and simple. We need to dig up the body of the guy who thought it was a great idea, and smack it around a few thousand times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of the time, I think it's useless...but for one night a year, I do love that extra hour of sleep!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! But we've been preparing for it by sleeping later anyway!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!