Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND THE EARRING WINNER IS...

Happy New Year, everyone! I hope next year will be wonderful!

We celebrated with the crud -- for a week now -- but are nearly well. The cats celebrated a little too much. They hid under the bed during the fireworks, but the boy-cat came out to get in the bed with us later. He was so groggy -- I don't think he was inebriated, but who knows what they were doing under there? -- he couldn't quite make the jump and woke me up, hanging on by his claws. To the comforter and not me, thank goodness.

After I reached down and pulled him onto the bed, he conked out.

Hmm. He does look a little hungover today.

AND:

The earring winner for December is Kairbear 2468. Kairbear, if you'll email me at cherylbdale@hotmail.com with your mailing address, I'll have the earrings sent to you.

For anyone who's interested, another pair will go up soon for January's giveaway.

Happy 2013!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Just got them ordered, Kari! You should get them in the next week!

      Delete
  2. I wonder what booze the kitty managed to get into...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'm not sure. Mine is locked up.

      However! I noticed in the local crime column another home in the area had been broken into with nothing but alcohol taken. My kitties are supposed to be house cats who can't get outside but...

      So far, they aren't talking.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!