Thursday, September 13, 2012

FREE - SET UP ON KINDLE

My publisher MuseItUp put my book in an Amazon program. They will have SET UP exclusively for ninety days and promote it by making it free for several days during that period.

Tomorrow, September 14th, and Saturday, September 15th, are the first two free days.

Not pushing or anything -- I know everyone doesn't like the same kind of reads. But if you do like romantic mystery, with a little steam in the romance, you can use the Kindle app for your computer or download SET UP to your Kindle. Some people may even know how to download it to other eReaders, but I'm not one of them. Unfortunately. I can barely get books I buy from Muse's bookstore into mine.



Amazon link is: http://www.amazon.com/Set-Up-ebook/dp/B008QWTYIS/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1347568074&sr=1-1&keywords=set+up+by+cheryl+b+dale



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Forgot to say it's kind of steamy. Not erotic but there are some sex scenes.

      So be warned!

      Delete
  2. Considering I've been co-writing an erotica book, I have no problem at all with steamy scenes....

    ReplyDelete
  3. According to what I'm reading, erotica sells! Mine's not that sexy unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!