Friday, June 15, 2012

BLOGS

Noticed that some of the blogs I link to haven't been posted on in quite a while. So guess it's time to cull and add. The ones with new posts, at least every couple of weeks, will remain as links; the others won't.

Any member here who blogs and wants to have his/her blog link shown, let me know. I'm so awful at this tech stuff that I have no idea how to tell if any of you blog or not unless you tell me. Most of the time I can't even tell who the members are!

So tell me!

4 comments:

  1. I really have to go through my blog roll to see who's still active. Some of them haven't posted in a year, and I haven't removed them. Others have moved their blogs over to another server, and I still have both listed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, when I go to check them, several haven't posted in months. They're the ones I'll disconnect!

      Delete
  2. I assume we're linked, but I'm no tekkie either. When I check my blog, a blurb from yours shows up on my first screen and I know you've added a post. I only have two links on mine though, so maybe I would forget to track them if there were more and one was absent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm. The only way I know if anyone's posted is when I go to their blogs and check. Most of them post 1-3 times a week. The ones who don't are the ones I figure have gotten tired of blogging.

      And it IS hard to find something to blog about every week!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!