Friday, January 27, 2012

BAD EYES

Had to have eye surgery recently. Seems I have these things like calluses that grow over my corneas and have to be removed every few years. It's a pain, especially when I'm a visual learner. When I listen to stuff, my mind wanders so I never remember what I heard. But give me a book and I can plough right through it and soak it all up.

Except now I'm watching movies for the next few days. We saw FLAWLESS with Demi Moore and Michael Caine last night. Not a bad film. And before that, we watched MORNING GLORY with Rachael McAdams, Harrison Ford, and Diane Keaton. It was cuter than I expected. I like movies that make me laugh.

So don't know what's in store for tonight. I hate going through the lists and trying to pick something out. Especially when we've seen most of the really really good ones.

Wonder if all that reading contributed to my problem? Like maybe my eyes had to toughen up to stand up to all those words?

Don't even want to think about it.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about going through eye surgery. Doesn't sound like fun. My eyes get sooo tired from staring at the screen a lot, and sometimes, I find that they'll start stinging if I'm reading a book--especially if it's one with miniscule letters.

    Have fun watching your movies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little letters are the pits, don't you think? Thank goodness for my Kindle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!