Saturday, July 29, 2017

MORE HOUSE WORK

We've been running like crazy from dawn till dusk. No time to keep up with my FaceBook friends or even enjoy TV at night. So this week, I'm putting in a picture of the truck we rented from Lowe's to transport our shelves we had cut that were too long for our little SUV. My guy really misses having a pickup, and he was excited to be driving one again.


And while we were there---I found a rug for our third bedroom that has wooden floors!


We were afraid we'd have to pick it up and take it home ourselves, but it'll be delivered to our door in a couple of weeks! Good old UPS!

We are hoping to be in the house next week. Still a lot of remodeling to do but at least we've got the basics done.



6 comments:

  1. That's certainly going to be keeping you very busy for the foreseeable future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trucks are fun !
    I can not wait to see more.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far, that's been the most fun part of this whole experience!

      Delete
  3. My dad was the same way. He'd had a pickup truck for as long as I could remember--a dump truck, too--and missed having one after he retired. He bought an old pickup and worked on it for weeks, even giving it a new paint job when he was finished.

    Then he sold it. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like the fixing up the truck was the fun part for him. I know someone just like that!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!