Saturday, August 29, 2015

AROUND THE ISLAND

It's been kind of damp so we've had mushrooms popping up everywhere. These are part of a bunch we passed on our walk last week, begging for little girls to make a fairy village out of them.





And here are a couple of pix of our historic inn. It looks very cozy and quaint though I've never stayed there so I can't attest to its comfort.




And here is one of the last pics of our tiny airport terminal before the bulldozer got it. A new terminal is going up, one that will be connected to a new hotel. Visitors can get out of the plane and walk into the hotel, register, get a rental car, and see the island. It'll also be handy for pilots and plane crews, I'm sure.




6 comments:

  1. I do like that inn!

    We get mushrooms showing themselves this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely. I want to stay there one night.

      Delete
  2. The Inn is fabulous.
    What a beautiful place you live in !

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how comfortable it is but it certainly is eyecatching! We do live in a nice place!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!