Saturday, August 15, 2015

MORNING WALK

So my guy and I were walking and to our pleasure met a lady with two dogs. To our amusement, a cat seemed to be leading the way. We found out that, indeed, the cat was with them.


The dogs were cute little things. The white one is fifteen and the other, only three. I didn't ask about the cat but I should have.

It seems that whenever Diane walks the dogs, her cat goes with them. I guess the cat feels she has to keep an eye on them, like a guard cat or something. Or maybe she just goes along to make sure they behave.

Anyway, the cat, being a cat, does not need a leash. She knows perfectly well what her job is.

4 comments:

  1. One of my neighbours has a dog and a cat. When she walks the dog, the cat does the exact same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack ! the cutness is killing me.
    I rescued a sweet cat that was living on the streets. He would be outside around the circle we lived on and the beach only. (If I had him from a younger cat He would have been an indoor cat only) But when we walked Kirby, Jabba would walk along too.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess more cats do this than I thought!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!