Sunday, November 30, 2014

BIRD MAN

Today we were walking in the Village, trying to make up for all that turkey and fixings we indulged in over Thanksgiving (and by the way, I hope everyone had as lovely a Thanksgiving as we did) when we came upon a man feeding the birds.

When we first saw him, he had a bird perched on his head. I wasn't in time to snap that shot but here he is with what looks like sated birds. He's offering them bread but they aren't nearly so eager as they were in the beginning.


Personally, I wouldn't want to be sitting in the midst of them since they can start flying around overhead at any given time!

4 comments:

  1. The birds seem quite comfortable around him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have birds who gather around me all the time. And yes, they're demanding food!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some people think cats are bad! But birds can always eat!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!