Friday, October 24, 2014

STEWBILEE CONTINUED

Continuing raving about the Stewbilee event:

The highlight, as far as I'm concerned, was the Pooch Parade. I don't know how people got their dogs to behave so well. I don't even know how they persuaded their dogs to dress up! I've never owned a dog that amenable!

These are just a few of the dogs participating. I couldn't get pix of all of them.

Here, you can't see the shirt very well, but this doggie is dressed up as a Georgia Bulldog.



Not sure what this costume is -- Pippi Longstocking maybe? -- but s/he and owner got the prize for best lookalikes.



Here we have a ballerina. You can just see the tutu behind the owner's, er, backside.



Snow White is being hauled in comfort along with the doggie playing the part of dwarf Sleepy.



This must represent some kind of astral doggie. Nice paint job.



These look like a couple of princesses.



One of my faves... the dog in the cookie box!



And finally, a witch. Just in time for Halloween. Um, I didn't notice the upper doggie squatting till later. Guess s/he couldn't hold it.



And a good time was had by all!

4 comments:

  1. Oh boy... what a final pic!

    The dogs must have known there would be treats coming sooner or later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Purely accidental! I was focusing on the princess and her dog and... there it was!

      Delete
  2. I'll bet those poor dogs hated every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, several pranced around like they were quite proud of themselves! As I recall, only one seemed a little embarrassed.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!