So it got down below freezing last night. Brrr. We'd hoped to be back at the beach by now. Instead, we're still in north Georgia.
So we go to bed -- my guy, the girl cat, the boy cat and me -- and pull up the blanket. He wants the comforter pulled up on him, too. I don't and push it aside.
He says, "You better not kick the covers off tonight," as I sometimes do during the night.
I say, "We might have to buy an electric blanket with twin controls."
He says, "Then the cats would pee on us and we'd be electrocuted."
I get to laughing so hard the cats stalk up and down angrily till I can stop and they can settle back in their usual places.
I didn't kick off the covers though. Too cold.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.