Saturday, March 5, 2016

SPRING HAS SPRUNG?

The island is blooming like crazy! It makes it look like spring is here and it isn't even Easter! In the northern part of the state, it's still snowing. I almost feel guilty to be enjoying this weather!

Some photos of azaleas, a rose, and lemon buds on our tiny Meyers Lemon tree.







This last photo is of a wood stork that found its way to the lagoon that flows past our subdivision. I hope he's a sign of spring like the flowers. Although it could be he's been delivering a baby nearby!



6 comments:

  1. That is quite a critter to have around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Goodness, I don't think I have ever seen a Stork in real life. The beak is so long !
    Typical Tucson Spring came one day. All the wildflowers are blooming their little heart outs.
    Everything is lining up to bloom before the the searing hot summer.
    Such a wonderful post today.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it nice to live in a place where there are such beautiful things to see? And there are so many different ones, like mountains and desert where you live and trees and ocean where I am!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!