Saturday, January 30, 2016

AUTUMN

It appears autumn has finally come to the island! Guess this last cold wave made the trees decide it was time to change.

This tree met us on the way out of our subdivision yesterday. Doesn't it look fine in all its glory? Makes me kind of hanker for the mountains.


But that's during leaf season. Not this time of year. Definitely not! I know some of you love the snow but I've had enough of it in my lifetime, thank you very much!

So I'll admire the little tree and enjoy the sunny weather!

7 comments:

  1. I love, love, LOVE photos of the fall colors!

    Somebody other than William loves s***?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not me! I'm glad to be far enough south not to have to deal with it!

      Delete
  2. Surprising that it would be so late!

    Come on, a little snow now and then (like every single day) is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our plants down here get confused. We already have some azaleas blooming.

      And no snow for me!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful so late but so beautiful !
    What a great sight to see in the morning.
    Lucky you.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do enjoy seeing the leaves change color. Unfortunately, we don't have many of that down here.

      Delete
  4. Divine Secrets of the YaYa Potato
    The Potatoes of Wrath
    Moby Potato
    The Call of the Potato
    A Tale of Two Potatoes

    Goodness, the list could just go on and on, couldn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!