Wednesday, December 31, 2014

FOWL

We've been lazy over the holidays, not doing too much. We have been on some walks though. This morning, we saw these ducks in the neighborhood pond. One white one and three wild ones. Oops, four. I didn't see the little one till the group realized he was missing and headed back to pick him up!



And these blackbirds were down by the pier. Perched on the wires, they almost looked like a tree!



Tomorrow it will be 2015 so I'll wish everyone a happy new year today. I hope 2015 will be better for everyone whose 2014 wasn't so great. I can't complain about last year, so if  my 2015 is as good or better, I'll be happy!

6 comments:

  1. Quite a collection of birds. Happy New Year, Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same to you, William! Hope you're feeling better!

      Delete
  2. Mallards! I used to have a mallard as a pet. With the very unoriginal name of Daffy. (What can I say, I was only seven....)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwwww I'm so glad they went back for the little one.
    He looks so tiny.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!