Monday, April 4, 2011

eMAIL to CATS

TO: She Cat
FROM: Momma
SUBJECT: Carousing on the Bed

Please refrain from jumping up and down on me in the middle of the night while I'm trying to sleep.

--------
TO: Momma
FROM: She Cat
SUBJECT: Carousing on the Bed

I'll be happy to if you'll make my brother stop pouncing on me and biting me in the middle of the night while I'm trying to sleep.

-------
TO: He Cat
FROM: Momma
SUBJECT: Carousing on the Bed

Please refrain from pouncing on your sister and biting her in the middle of the night while we're trying to sleep.

-------

TO: Momma
FROM: He Cat
SUBJECT: Carousing on the Bed

I'll be happy to if you'll make my sister stop trying to groom me in the middle of the night while I'm trying to sleep.

-------
TO: Poppa
FROM: Momma
SUBJECT: Carousing on the Bed

Please see about putting a lock on the bedroom door. Otherwise, we'll never get any sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!