The county has been readying for the Fourth of July for weeks. On the island, we will have our own celebration that naturally includes fireworks. But other things are going on, too. Here are some of the old cars showing up:
A close-up of the first one:
This little biplane takes passengers on rides over the area:
Not to forget the ships that have made our port so busy, here's a distant shot of three of them. You can barely see the tops over the trees:
And here is one going out (the one on the left) and one coming in (the one on the right);
Oh, how busy we are! Especially with the tourists already loaded up the streets and restaurants in preparation for the holiday!


There's a business here that runs a biplane over the city for tourists through the warm weather. I should really go up some time!
ReplyDeleteHave a great Fourth of July!
I'd thought I'd give my guy a trip for his birthday but he says he has no desire to go up in the air in a biplane at all!!! I'm perplexed at his attitude. Although it may have something to do with the costs!
DeleteEverything about this post today makes me happy !
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely Fourth.
cheers, parsnip and thehamish
The Fourth was lovely, thank you very much! Glad it makes you happy!
DeleteI love the old cars and the biplane!
ReplyDeleteOne of my favorite parts of living here is all the old car and plane shows they schedule!
Delete