But here are some of the horses:
This pretty guy??? gal??? was curious when we came up and looked out to welcome us.
When we went over to check out the training rings, these people were just coming in from a trail ride. Looks like fun, doesn't it?

And this handsome fellow was getting hosed down by his owner after they'd had a hard training lesson. He wasn't too fond of the water but he behaved like a gentleman!
A very nice day!


Is the horse in the first photo an Appaloosa? I had one, and he was gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteNorma, I don't know. He looks like one, doesn't he?
DeleteThey are magnificent!
ReplyDeleteMore so in person!
DeleteI'm so excited you are investigating the equine population down there. And yes, it IS fun, which I highly recommend.
ReplyDeleteIf I were you, I'd just go hang out at the stables all day, sit on the fences and watch for personality traits.
The lady above wanted to know if the first horse is an Appalloosa. I think he's just a dapple gray. I love his pink lips.
Obviously, you know more about horses than me! All the ones we saw were really pretty, but big!
Delete